AGENDA AND COMMITTEE ELECTIONS
The first AGM of LAFSC is taking place at Dirty Dick’s on Bishopsgate (opposite Liverpool Street station) at 3pm on Sunday 25th January — we’re hoping to see lots of you there! The agenda for the AGM will be as follows:
- approve the minutes of the January 2014 launch meeting;
- receive reports from the Chair and Secretary;
- receive a report from the Treasurer and the member certifying the Annual Accounts and approve the Annual Accounts;
- elect the Committee for 2015;
- appoint a member to certify the Annual Accounts for 2015;
- fix the membership fee for 2015; and
- hold an open discussion about LAFSC plans for 2015.
Also, a quick note about committee nominations — these are open until next Sunday (18th January), and you can nominate yourself by emailing Kitty. All members should have already received this agenda by email, with her contact details.
Finally, we note that non-members are also welcome at the AGM — they just won’t be able to vote unless they sign up on the day.
Weather depending, the venue is also fairly close to Broadgate’s winter rink, which is still open, so bring your skates along if you fancy skating afterwards.